<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:51 PM

In these 6 years, I must have done a lot of things which are wrong, so here's a song: Sorry

Broken hearts and last goodbyes,
restless nights but lullabies
Helps to make this pain go away
I realize I let you down
Told you that I'd be around
I'm building up the strength just to say

I'm Sorry
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's on me,
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

Filled with sorrow, filled with pain
Knowing that I am to blame
For leaving your heart out in the rain
And I know you're gonna walk away
And leave me with the price to pay
Before you go I wanted to say that I'm

I'm Sorry
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's on me,
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

Can't make it alive on my own
But if you have to go,
Then please, just leave me alone
'Cause I don't want to see
You and me going our separate ways
I'm begging you to stay
If it isn't too late

I'm Sorry
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's on me, This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

But your already on your way

Oh...and THANK YA'LL!! P6.7 of 2008 will live FOREVA!!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Zou Kai stands on the podium during the medal cere...

  • Waa...Zou Kai teaches people to dance?!?! Okie...m...
  • Lols...Yang Wei actually dances? o.O (17.34)
  • Forbidden Kingdom
  • AHH!! 邹凯 added a new post!! Look @ his new photo.....
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NICK!! Have a rockin' birthd...
  • Yo! Sup guys! (SCREAM!!) Jonas Brothers' 3rd album...
  • Amy Pearson- Ready To FlyI open my eyes the world ...
  • LOLS!! 邹凯wears glasses!! Haha...nvm...LOOK!! :D



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive