<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Slap
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:06 PM

Looks like SM Entertainment just might lose another star... After the JaeChunSu trio turned their backs against their company in regards to their unfair contract, Hankyung (Hangeng) of Super Junior decided to follow their lead and attempt to opt out as well.

According to a related source in China, Hankyung filed a request at the Seoul Central District Court to make his contract with SM Entertainment null and void at noon on the 21st.

Hankyung, who is well-known as the only Chinese member in Super Junior, is popular amongst both the Asian youth and media. With his good reputation and talent, many speculated that the singer would go on to have a very successful solo career as well. However, rumor has it that the contract forbade Hankyung from pursuing a solo career, creating a rift that led to this contract termination request.

The press stated,
"No specific details have yet been released towards this termination request. However, it is likely the reason is because of the unfairness the contract holds in regards to Hankyung's personal development."

Currently, Hankyung's legal representative is remaining silent. However, allkpop will be sure to provide further details of this hot news.

So what do you guys think? Is Super Junior finally reaching its end, downfall after downfall? Since SM Entertainment has yet to confirm anything, I guess we'll just have to see.

CREDIT: rameninmybowl @ Allkpop.com


Amidst all the drama that has ensued following the news that Hankyung had requested to have his contract with SM Entertainment terminated, the man himself has spoken on his Cyworld about his current state of mind.Hankyung posted on his Cyworld:

I am fine right now, I know that all of you are there for me!

I love you all ~~~

Not much else was said but I am sure his fans will still be anxious about the ensuing developments that will probably spill over into 2010.

CREDIT: GhostWriter @ Allkpop.com

A few hours ago, Super Junior member Hankyung requested to terminate his contract with SM Entertainment this evening, and it seems like the situation has spread since then - although no one is exactly sure how to interpret this message yet, fellow SuJu member Kyuhyun recently posted a mysterious update in English on his CyWorld fresh after the dispute.



When one clears the (adorable) graphics off of the blog post, Kyuhyun's message clearly reads,

Even a beast don't bite the hand that feeds one...

I can not understand...

So is this post alluding to Hankyung's relationship with SM Entertainment or are we jumping to conclusions? You be the judge.

Many thanks to lana for the tip.

CREDIT: lawlietta @ Allkpop.com


After leaving a cryptic, or rather, a blatantly obvious message in favour of SM Entertainment over the shocking Han Kyung ordeal, Kyuhyun has shut down his Cyworld minihompy.


Although Kyuhyun's message was correct for the most part (there's a reason why it's a popular saying), we can only assume he has received a massive amount of hate and criticism from Super Junior faithfuls (E.L.F), for leaving a message in support of SM.With that said, his minihompy is now shut down and a simple message has been left behind.


옳은 길로 가길 바라는마음이었을 뿐인데..

무섭다..


Taking the right path is the only thing that I wished for...

Scary...


What do you guys think, is Kyuhyun right or wrong? Are SM Entertainment artists becoming too greedy for their own good? After all, they all knew what they were getting into from the start.


Thanks to lana for the heads up.


CREDIT: johnnydorama @ Allkpop.com


Well, this Hannie scandal popped up after the DBSK trio decided to leave... Kyu left a message in his CyWorld. Hmm... thinking about this makes me ask, what happened to 13 forever? But anyways, many E.L.Fs were (I suppose) angry at Kyu for leaving a message in favour of SME... But I think those E.L.Fs are selfish. The main point is I support Kyu, it's ok to say your own point of view. But how many E.L.Fs actually think that way? They only want 13 forever. They will be, but apart on stage.


As an E.L.F, I think SJ would be weird without Hannie, and it would be only 12 members. But it doesn't mean like "Oh, Hannie left, so they aren't good bros anymore." Well, that isn't our business right? I think they'd still keep in touch. Anyways I'm assuming Kyu meant Hannie. Let's just hope everything turns out fine. Of course I hope Hannie stays in SJ, but if he really leaves, I'll support him too. And of course I'd still support SJ.

After Jay left, I was like "Oww!!!" and then now Hannie? Some spectaculate it's just a rumor to boost the sale tickets of their SSII concert.
One question popped up: SJ will not disband IF Hannie left, right?
Kyu~ I support you! Well, anti fans are scary, but sometimes fans are scarier.
Hannie~ Good Luck~ I support you~



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • With this single smile
  • Stage Of Youth again
  • Stage of Youth
  • bbq tmr
  • random Star Golden Bell with Min
  • support kang-in!!
  • got it!!
  • waiting
  • bored =,=
  • whee~



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive