<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*PESA: Plain English Speaking Award
Friday, July 13, 2007 8:40 PM

Part 1: Preliminary Round

It was 27.06.2007, & I was on my way(along with my Mum) to YMCA of Singapore for PESA. My topic was The Attitude Towards Global Warming in the 21st Century. It was pretty fun going on stage, you know. 12 contestants from East Zone, only 4 will get into the Semi Finals, who will they be?

The results were out. Pasir Ris Primary, Temasek Primary, Eunos Primary &... Casuarina Primary! Yey!

Part 2: Semi Finals

Tick tock, tick tock, 11.30am. It was 03.07.2007, my Mum & I were going for the PESA Semi Finals. My topic was still the same. I met the 3 other contestants from East Zone & 12 others from the West, South & North Zone.

After everybody finished, I thought, oh, their all so good, would I get into the Finals? I don't think so. Neither did Mum.

The results came out, Temasek Primary, Eunos Primary, Nanyang Girls, Marymount Primary, Anderson Primary, CHIJ (OLN), CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel & Casuarina Primary! So far so good...

Part 3: Finals

It was 12.07.2007, Miss Ang, Mum & I set off to YMCA for the finals. It was pretty tensing in there.My topic was Humour that Hurts.

The participant from Anderson Primary, dropped her clipped on mic & her HAND PHONE! Luckily it is not spoiled.

The results were out.
1st: Nanyang Girls
2nd: Anderson Primary
3rd: Casuarina Primary

My school was 3rd best in Singapore!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hee...
  • Dog, A Story Like No Other
  • Hols(2)
  • Hols(Holiday)
  • Night At The Museum
  • My Amethyst
  • My New Blog



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive