<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:33 PM

OK...I sit so far from you now and I still have to see you, I'm hating it. So Move away as far as possible before I reach the bottom line!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Ok....Today, you are FREAKING me out. Why do you h...
  • OK! OK!! OK!!! You leave me no choice, I'm kind en...
  • To whom it may concern,You won't listen to me, but...
  • I went "jogging" today...Not exactly...More like I...
  • Ahh! 金庸爷爷, your stories are so wonderful! I love t...
  • RUDE MUCH?? DESPICABLE PERSON...>:(

  • Ok! I have officially started learning "If Cupid H...
  • Today Mr Yeo told us that SOMEBODY, we don't know ...
  • Ok...New blogskin here...But I'm desperate to know...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive