<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:57 PM

Hi guys!! Nothin' special today, BUT IT IS SOOO UNFAIR!!

As ya'll know about TKX's (I shan't use his real name, just his initials) episodes...lol...Joy asked him occasionally, "TKX, what colour today?" Ended up Jerrold, Joy and me laughing while TKX tried to act normal, Ms. Chua came. She said, "How can you all laugh at TKX? He's such a good boy!" Uh...UNFAIR MUCH?!?! When I heard 'good boy', =,=lll was how I felt. He's no good boy except in front of the teachers! Behind their backs...

Since I haven't posted for quite a day?! I will tell you another funny thing. I think Jerrold and TKX were having a 'debate' and TKX was rocking away on his chair...Suddenly, when Ms Chua was talking away, and he was 'debating', he fell off his chair...lol...so he picked up his chair then he finished off his sentence. Obviously, he was embarrassed but tried to act cool. Every pair of eyes were staring straight at him, and we all laughed like crazy. He? He sat there looking sooooooo embarrassed...HaHa!! Good times, Good times!!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Sup guys? I haven't written for a while huh? Well,...
  • HAHAHA!! Kai Xun!! Must be MAJOR EMBARRESSMENT FOR...
  • Hi guys!! Once again, Storm is typing...Wadeva...I...
  • Hihi!! New blogskin...ALL ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
  • Hi!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
  • Hi...Today was another day beside Kai Xun...Let me...
  • Storm here.I've gotta admit...some people changed ...
  • Yo! I'm feeling good today. Why? 'Cos I finished m...
  • DISNEY is I dunno...Hannah Montana and High School...
  • http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=326699445 Go to this v...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive