<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Saturday, July 5, 2008 12:12 PM

Hi guys!! Once again, Storm is typing...Wadeva...I'm currently listening to Jonas Brothers "Goodnight and Goodbye"!! I've successfully downloaded a lot of songs...But I still have lots more to go...Say, can anybody tell me where I can download free English songs? Please...

Anyway...JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!!! Nick (The President) Jonas, Joe (Danger) Jonas, Kevin (The Energizer) Jonas, Frankie (Bonus) Jonas...Frankie is not in the band... Once again...JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!!!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hihi!! New blogskin...ALL ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
  • Hi!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
  • Hi...Today was another day beside Kai Xun...Let me...
  • Storm here.I've gotta admit...some people changed ...
  • Yo! I'm feeling good today. Why? 'Cos I finished m...
  • DISNEY is I dunno...Hannah Montana and High School...
  • http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=326699445 Go to this v...
  • 1. if there is really a genie, wad 3 wishes would ...
  • Having read An Qi's little quiz, I decided to say:...
  • Yo!! You guys know about 后舍男生? They are so funny. ...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive