<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Friday, May 30, 2008 6:23 PM

Having read An Qi's little quiz, I decided to say: Aiya, most of the questions doesn't affect me, so I wouldn't care!!

Here's my own(some might be the same as AQ's)...mostly on friendship...(approximately 95%?? HAHAS):

1. What if a friend betray you? How would you feel? Ans: If it is my mistake, I can only earn
back his/ her trust, if it is his/her mistake, why would I want a friend like that?

2. When you move on to secondary, you might part with your best friend. Would you give up
your dream school for a bestie? Ans: No, but we can still keep i touch. Doesn't mean if you go
to a different sec. sch., you'll be separated for life.

3. Who is your BFF? Ans: YAN XIN!!

4. If you have say...um...$6000, what would you do with it? Ans: Have a room makeover. Let's
see...3 beanbags, bed with lots of pillows, ceiling painted sky blue, lots of bookshelves, a CD player, lots of books: reader's digest, Warriors, A Series of Unfortunate Events etc., laptop, tables and chairs in a Korean style, light blue walls & a mini
TV.

5. Last Question: Who is your idol? Ans: JONAS BROTHERS!! Especially NICK JONAS!! I know many of you will say Jay Chou!! (I
believe Denise will say this) or Linkin Park!! (I donno what the boys like now...I know they
were mad on Linkin Park in Term 2)



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Yo!! You guys know about 后舍男生? They are so funny. ...
  • Yo!! Sup dudes?? I'm currently doing my homework.....
  • YES!! DA PROFESSORS MANAGED TO GRASP GOLD!! LALALA...
  • Behind The Scenes Yo!! I'm here at Computer Lab 2,...
  • Behind The ScenesAnother funny thing is when Enzo ...
  • Behind The ScenesHere I am, after 2 times of pract...
  • Behind The Scenes...LolsWhadup ya'll! DA FREAKALOG...
  • To whom it may concern,You won't listen to me, but...
  • My beestie advised me to crap on my blog...so I na...




  • *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive