<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Monday, May 26, 2008 8:58 AM

Behind The Scenes


Here I am, after 2 times of practice, typing another post. 2 other funny things happened.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry.

Do you know those freaky, dumb, smile-for-nothing smiles? I used one of those and nodded my head vigorously. Enzo was presenting "on stage" but he was facing us. So when he saw me doing that he went all HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! and then he was like"Stop larr!!" So I stopped like a good girl. :D Then when he starsted talking again, I started to do the nodding again. then he can't help but laughed again. Again he said"Stop larr!!" Then Denise who was controlling the slides was like asking"What happen?" But Enzo was unable to answer and I too, could not answer cos' it was too funny. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry.
so I told Denise to do the same when Enzo started speaking...again. When we did it, he was like HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

All over again! Good times!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
End. More coming up people!




*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Behind The Scenes...LolsWhadup ya'll! DA FREAKALOG...
  • To whom it may concern,You won't listen to me, but...
  • My beestie advised me to crap on my blog...so I na...

  • YX...I know that you told me to crap in my blog......
  • I ROCK MORE THAN YOU!!!Everybody, I have proof tha...
  • Oh ya, don't worry, I'll be back. And you'd better...
  • Okie, I'm so sorry if I did or do not relink you g...
  • MY LIFE IS GREAT! AT LEAST FOR THE WEEKENDS! WANNA...
  • OK...I sit so far from you now and I still have to...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive