<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:09 PM

YX...I know that you told me to crap in my blog...but not this time.

The SiChuan quake had claimed many lives. Please tell me how you feel about it on my tagboard.



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • I ROCK MORE THAN YOU!!!Everybody, I have proof tha...
  • Oh ya, don't worry, I'll be back. And you'd better...
  • Okie, I'm so sorry if I did or do not relink you g...
  • MY LIFE IS GREAT! AT LEAST FOR THE WEEKENDS! WANNA...
  • OK...I sit so far from you now and I still have to...
  • Ok....Today, you are FREAKING me out. Why do you h...
  • OK! OK!! OK!!! You leave me no choice, I'm kind en...
  • To whom it may concern,You won't listen to me, but...
  • I went "jogging" today...Not exactly...More like I...
  • Ahh! 金庸爷爷, your stories are so wonderful! I love t...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive