<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Monday, May 26, 2008 10:21 AM

Behind The Scenes
Another funny thing is when Enzo forgot his lines which he was supposed to say "hybrid cars" so he kept stuttering "ha...ha...ha...ha..ha" then Denise and me was like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
It was so funny. It was like he suddenly had trouble breathing and was gasping for life. Then when he finally found his tongue, he said "ha..ha...hybrid cars ha...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
End. More coming up people!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Behind The ScenesHere I am, after 2 times of pract...
  • Behind The Scenes...LolsWhadup ya'll! DA FREAKALOG...
  • To whom it may concern,You won't listen to me, but...
  • My beestie advised me to crap on my blog...so I na...

  • YX...I know that you told me to crap in my blog......
  • I ROCK MORE THAN YOU!!!Everybody, I have proof tha...
  • Oh ya, don't worry, I'll be back. And you'd better...
  • Okie, I'm so sorry if I did or do not relink you g...
  • MY LIFE IS GREAT! AT LEAST FOR THE WEEKENDS! WANNA...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive