<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:12 PM






AHH!! I EDITED NEW PHOTOS!! SURE TO MAKE YOUR EYES POP!! NOT ABOUT JONAS BROTHERS...I KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MYSELF!!









This guy, 邹凯, is 20. HE HAS THE SAME B'DAY DATE AS ME!! :D (GOLD)



杨威, 28, is very funny!! HEE HEE...(GOLD)


















刘翔, 25, rocks!! But sadly, he was hurt...SADS!! He looks like my bro.





















































*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • This Is MeAlways been the kind of girlthat hid in ...
  • HALO!! I am here cos I can't watch 大宋提刑官 I don't k...
  • Watched the Olympics (Weightlifting) today. There ...

  • Burnin Up (HQ) - Jonas Brothers
  • Part One: Anger The Nick Jonas Show - Jonas Brothe...
  • Not so happy hi to you guys...sorry...I CAUSED THE...
  • I HATE YOU GUYS!! FREAKS!! LUNATICS!! CRAZY PEOPLE...
  • Hi guys!! I seriously have to get some help(includ...
  • Hi guys!! Nothin' special today, BUT IT IS SOOO UN...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive