<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:12 PM

Hi...uh...not exactly unfree right now, I have this habit now... "Keep revising! You must revise for PSLE!!" Yeah, no joke. This thought NAGS me suddenly now and then. And PSLE is over. Usually it's my mum who nags me, yet now I'm nagging myself for no reason!! HELP!! Maybe my mind is in this mode and it is not used to being so empty. Well don't forget to vote!! :P



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • 鲁豫有约请来了明教的教主——黄晓明!!
  • 奧運金牌選手訪港表演--體操 (Parts 9-10)*Start @ 2.50!!Fan: (Po...
  • Chen Yibing's Cute Smile——超級無敵可愛的陳一冰 (0.16)Just st...
  • Ha...................................................
  • halo...bored here...@ com. lab...AGAIN...seems lik...
  • bored, bored, bored...help... Mr.TKX sitting not f...
  • HALO...bored...everyday go to LaLaLand...STILL BOR...
  • I'm free to fly to LaLaLand whenever I want now! D...
  • In these 6 years, I must have done a lot of things...
  • Zou Kai stands on the podium during the medal cere...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive