<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:56 PM

No offence but Busted is kinda sick... so I don't understand why people like Busted...Yeah, JoBros use their songs but edit the lyrics...so?!?! Ok, once, and for all, JoBros will always rock more than Busted, and they wrote most of their songs themselves ok!! Don't ya'll dare to insult JoBros when you stand up for Busted!!
Like you have any choice...

JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • 邹凯:好想吃我妈的菜哦  昨晚的小眯显得并不十分兴奋,随后接受本报记者专访的时候,小眯透露不太兴奋的...
  • Hi...uh...not exactly unfree right now, I have thi...
  • 鲁豫有约请来了明教的教主——黄晓明!!
  • 奧運金牌選手訪港表演--體操 (Parts 9-10)*Start @ 2.50!!Fan: (Po...
  • Chen Yibing's Cute Smile——超級無敵可愛的陳一冰 (0.16)Just st...
  • Ha...................................................
  • halo...bored here...@ com. lab...AGAIN...seems lik...
  • bored, bored, bored...help... Mr.TKX sitting not f...
  • HALO...bored...everyday go to LaLaLand...STILL BOR...
  • I'm free to fly to LaLaLand whenever I want now! D...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive