<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:16 PM

266. This is my PSLE result. Wow. As in 'Am I dreaming?' No, I'm not. Right here, right now, I want to thank my parents, Ms. Chua, Mrs. Soon, Mr. Yeo and Mrs. Siew. You have pushed me forward, through the times that was so ever hard. You told me not to give up, and I made it. Thank you. Thank you!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Sup? Today, I looked back at what I posted years a...
  • Last day of school, 6.7'08 is gone from the world,...
  • Hey all!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SCREAMS!!...
  • Hey all! I'm ready to PARTAY!! Just a lil' news, d...
  • YO!! Hey all, I know I've been posting a lot today...
  • To: JoelTired of guessing who Z__ Kai is? Whatever...
  • I PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • 我简直不敢相信这3个月来,我已经收集了124邹凯的照片……我迷过HSM, Miley Cyrus(g...
  • No offence but Busted is kinda sick... so I don't ...
  • 邹凯:好想吃我妈的菜哦  昨晚的小眯显得并不十分兴奋,随后接受本报记者专访的时候,小眯透露不太兴奋的...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive