<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Crow Story: Part 1
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:33 PM

Today, outside my flat, I saw the nest of crows and little crows. The baby crows were hairless, red in colour. There are 3 of them.



I heard from my mum that this morning, there were hunters about. According to her, there was a loud "PANG!" and then, the crow cried, and flew away. After a while, only one crow returned... I gulped when I heard the story. True, it was already 5.30pm and still there was only one crow.



Footsteps were heard along the corridor, and my dad was bck from work. Dad and I stayed at the corridor, and I peered down the trees, almost touching the railings. "Carr! Carr!" A crow flew over to another tree. Just then, my dad's watchful eyes caught sight of the 2 crows. All of us sighed with relief. We closed the door, so not to disturb them.



That is the end of this story...Not... So watch out for more of the Crow Story as I watch them grow, bye bye.



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Why Dinosaur???
  • Hi! Hey, come to these blogs: http://www.scottpupp...
  • PESA: Plain English Speaking Award
  • Hee...
  • Dog, A Story Like No Other
  • Hols(2)
  • Hols(Holiday)
  • Night At The Museum
  • My Amethyst
  • My New Blog



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive