<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Thursday, March 6, 2008 7:02 PM

You guys love to use the word "Walao" right? Want me to tell you what it means? It actually means "我的老公" in chinese. For those who do not understand, it means my husband. Those girls who say it means their married, then those boys who say it...?



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Warriors:Original Series:1. Into The Wild2. Fire A...
  • 2nd Maple Picture:
  • My new MAPLE picture (Mind you, I don't play it, j...
  • Aiyo, 6.7 ah... Mrs. Lim is going to leave, then y...
  • Life's hard or its a party, the choice is up to yo...
  • Hmmm...I wonder...Who gave KAI XUN the permission ...
  • Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
  • Crowfood!
  • Crow Story: Part 1
  • Why Dinosaur???



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive