<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:15 PM

Life's hard or its a party, the choice is up to you! With a new attitude everything can change...Sometimes, things don't go the way you want, but you have to forget about the past, accept the present, and live it to the best you can...You have wonderful teachers this year too, so see this situation from a different light, turn it all around. I know its hard for us, 6.7 to adapt to a new environment, I missed Mrs. Siew too. Face it guys, the only reason you don't like them, is because you don't accept them!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hmmm...I wonder...Who gave KAI XUN the permission ...
  • Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
  • Crowfood!
  • Crow Story: Part 1
  • Why Dinosaur???
  • Hi! Hey, come to these blogs: http://www.scottpupp...
  • PESA: Plain English Speaking Award
  • Hee...
  • Dog, A Story Like No Other
  • Hols(2)



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive