<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Monday, November 24, 2008 9:26 PM

여보세요! こんにちは! Hello! Yes yes yes, school choosing is finally done, with lots of debates...=,=...Anyway, I came here not cos of this, cos of 2 things.
1. PENDRAGON
2. Dream (Pls don't laugh ok?)

1. Today, I'm gonna finish PENDRAGON: Raven Rise, the ninth big, fat, juicy (Ms. Robyn's description of the book) in the PENDRAGON series, and all the books in the series are like that, so I skipped...a lot...Anyway, as I said, I'm coming towards the end to...I don't know...Will Saint Dane control Halla, or will Bobby Pendragon succeed in his mission? I don't want to be slapped in the face, but I already am. This is the penultimate book in the series, as DJ MacHale said, and the last book won't come out till May 2009!! What am I to do? Hobey-ho, let's go.

2. Yeah, 'bout this dream thinggy, it's really funny... Really funny to me really... Yeah me BIGGEST idol is Zou Kai, yet I dreamt of another guy autographing for me, weird... Yeah, whatever...He's not such a big idol (NOT JONAS!!), but it's...it's...wow.

Anyway, haha, I'll keep most of the details to myself, it's something I wanna keep...My mum laughed when I told her bout it... The other dream I should say is not as nice though... Joyce, yes, Joyce Aw (No offence for using your full name, sorry), Dylan and Cole Sprouse (Ok, weird) and another girl named Joyce (don't know who she is...call her Joyce B so easier k?). We were walking on a bridge, the five of us, and looking at the water below...Stale, yellow, dirty, full of trash water... Then we were chatting. The bridge came to a stop, they stopped I walked, and fell straight into the rubbish water(Eww...I want the previous dream to come true, not this one). The four of 'em, Joyce was chatting to Cole and Joyce B, Dylan was, well...Standing there with hands on his hips like some super hero?!?! Joyce B reached out her hand to grab me(while chatting to Cole and Joyce, didn't even look at me), everytime I was almost up, she wouldn't haul me up, and I'd fell back due to the lack of strength. Serious. I like the first dream better.

End of posting, Byee!!



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • 266. This is my PSLE result. Wow. As in 'Am I drea...
  • Sup? Today, I looked back at what I posted years a...
  • Last day of school, 6.7'08 is gone from the world,...
  • Hey all!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SCREAMS!!...
  • Hey all! I'm ready to PARTAY!! Just a lil' news, d...
  • YO!! Hey all, I know I've been posting a lot today...
  • To: JoelTired of guessing who Z__ Kai is? Whatever...
  • I PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • 我简直不敢相信这3个月来,我已经收集了124邹凯的照片……我迷过HSM, Miley Cyrus(g...
  • No offence but Busted is kinda sick... so I don't ...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive