<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:58 PM

3rd post today. Wow. Congrats Ms Shin (if i am not wrong), Seunggi, Sugeun. You guys rock. MC Mong your hair look so...special?? lol curled at the side. how did you do it? haha. Hodong, Seunggi, Sugeun, Kim C, Jiwon, MC Mong, haha, your dancing so funny. Haha. I like the black rose like your bow tie Seunggi. Haha, nice!! CONGRATS PEOPLE!! YAY YOU!!!!!!! haha.



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hi again. After guitar lesson i realise it is not ...
  • Hi people. So bored. YouTube no new videos, blogs ...
  • YAY!! No need to go prawn farm. No need to worry a...
  • Merry X'mas people!! Lalala...X'mas is a time of g...
  • Well, second post today... I'M BORED AND HAPPY, SA...
  • Hey people!! (like anybody comes to me blog. lol.)...
  • AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Helloo!! Back from da prawn farm. 1 night, 30 mosq...
  • 邹凯VS周杰伦 眉眼之间颇为相似,而且邹凯最喜欢的歌手,也是周杰伦哦。
  • Hey hey hey..................................... I...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive