<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:56 PM

Well, second post today... I'M BORED AND HAPPY, SAD, EXCITED @ I DONNO WAD THING. HAHA. I think I have that short clip at the back of my mind that makes me happy. HAHA. SO FUNNY. New info too. Some people right next to you is very lonely but you don't know. So open up. Byee. (PLS. DO NOT ASK ME WHAT MADE ME SAY THIS, CUZ I WON'T TELL)



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hey people!! (like anybody comes to me blog. lol.)...
  • AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Helloo!! Back from da prawn farm. 1 night, 30 mosq...
  • 邹凯VS周杰伦 眉眼之间颇为相似,而且邹凯最喜欢的歌手,也是周杰伦哦。
  • Hey hey hey..................................... I...
  • Halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaya...no need to worry, n...
  • 大家好!首先我要祝贺黄玉斌黄指导获得最佳教练奖。我也要恭喜杨威得到最佳男运动员奖。呵呵……陈一冰,你...
  • 여보세요! こんにちは! Hello! Yes yes yes, school choosing i...
  • 266. This is my PSLE result. Wow. As in 'Am I drea...
  • Sup? Today, I looked back at what I posted years a...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive