<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Friday, December 26, 2008 6:57 PM

YAY!! No need to go prawn farm. No need to worry about 30+mosquito bites. YAY!!

I'm bored and anxious today. I have nothing to do on com, and i need to practice guitar but the guitar thinggy, i'm not really in the mood. what am i to do? hai... guess mood or no mood still have to learn no choice if i dream of playing songs next time... i hope my efforts don't go to waste...



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Merry X'mas people!! Lalala...X'mas is a time of g...
  • Well, second post today... I'M BORED AND HAPPY, SA...
  • Hey people!! (like anybody comes to me blog. lol.)...
  • AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Helloo!! Back from da prawn farm. 1 night, 30 mosq...
  • 邹凯VS周杰伦 眉眼之间颇为相似,而且邹凯最喜欢的歌手,也是周杰伦哦。
  • Hey hey hey..................................... I...
  • Halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaya...no need to worry, n...
  • 大家好!首先我要祝贺黄玉斌黄指导获得最佳教练奖。我也要恭喜杨威得到最佳男运动员奖。呵呵……陈一冰,你...
  • 여보세요! こんにちは! Hello! Yes yes yes, school choosing i...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive