<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:35 PM

Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I must say I've fitted quite well into the RGS family. How about you guys? Fitted into your schools yet? Haha. New Year is just around da corner, ZOU KAI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!!!!! HE DIDN'T POST!!!! ALL OF US ARE CRAZIED BUSY PEOPLE!!!!!! :( Hai... I can't wait till 25.02.2009, where i celebrate my b'day and he celebrates his!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D LALALA...no more time. Cya~

(P.S remember to try out 'MC Mong- Circus' & 'MC Mong- Ice Cream' very nice!!)



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Went to camp. Awesome. Sleep in air-coned hall. ya...
  • Hi people... Happy New Year!! I miss 2008 already....
  • BORED BORED BORED. nothing to do. BORED BORED BORE...
  • hi...i'm really bored so i'm posting again...wanna...
  • Sup? aiya...bored today, donnno what to do, but i ...
  • 3rd post today. Wow. Congrats Ms Shin (if i am not...
  • Hi again. After guitar lesson i realise it is not ...
  • Hi people. So bored. YouTube no new videos, blogs ...
  • YAY!! No need to go prawn farm. No need to worry a...
  • Merry X'mas people!! Lalala...X'mas is a time of g...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive