<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Monday, February 23, 2009 8:47 PM

Dear Freedom,

I dedicate this song 'My Love' to you:

An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside my heart
I’m all alone
The rooms are getting smaller

I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah

And all my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love

Overseas go coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love

I tried to read
I go to work
I’m laughing with my friends
But I can’t stop
To keep myself from thinking
Oh no

I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah

And all my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love

Overseas go coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green

To see you once again
To hold you in my arms
To promise you my love
To tell you from my heart
You’re all I’m thinking of
Reaching for the love that seems so far

So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love

Overseas go coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love

So I say a little prayer
Dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love

Overseas go coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love... )':

Love,
Maybe.

Now time is so tight no more freedom )': deprived of it by EVIL schedule.



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hi people. i'm stressing here. well not really. ra...
  • yo ppl!! i'm using apple laptop for the first time...
  • Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I ...
  • Went to camp. Awesome. Sleep in air-coned hall. ya...
  • Hi people... Happy New Year!! I miss 2008 already....
  • BORED BORED BORED. nothing to do. BORED BORED BORE...
  • hi...i'm really bored so i'm posting again...wanna...
  • Sup? aiya...bored today, donnno what to do, but i ...
  • 3rd post today. Wow. Congrats Ms Shin (if i am not...
  • Hi again. After guitar lesson i realise it is not ...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive