<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:31 PM

Hi!! I haven't posted in a long time huh? Thanks 108'09!! Even the simplest Happy Birthday was a present. It was so special. I've celebrated with my family and friends before, but this was the best. I'll never forget it! Also, thanks blooey, for wishing me a Happy Birthday. I miss you, lol. Must go back to CAPS someday k?

WOOHOO!!! Today is also Zou Kai's Birthday, he turned 21!! YAY!! big boy liao, but compared to his big bros he is like a kid. lol. no offence. o(∩_∩)o HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOU KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the school gave me a present, Summative Assesment. How exciting!! =,= I don't think I'll do well. I hope 'cos is my B'day I can do better than expected...=,=

kk, so I made a few wishes (can't say cos later it will not come true if I say) which made me happy. (: See? lol. lalala...Gotta go complete homework. Cya~



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Dear Freedom,I dedicate this song 'My Love' to you...
  • Hi people. i'm stressing here. well not really. ra...
  • yo ppl!! i'm using apple laptop for the first time...
  • Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I ...
  • Went to camp. Awesome. Sleep in air-coned hall. ya...
  • Hi people... Happy New Year!! I miss 2008 already....
  • BORED BORED BORED. nothing to do. BORED BORED BORE...
  • hi...i'm really bored so i'm posting again...wanna...
  • Sup? aiya...bored today, donnno what to do, but i ...
  • 3rd post today. Wow. Congrats Ms Shin (if i am not...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive