<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Sunday, March 1, 2009 8:21 PM

I'm back!! here's a question. answer if you can. i'll post the answer on 31st march. what is in the shape of a jade bangle?

anyway, to all 6.7'08-ians (weird way to pronounce huh?)

Changes
"Friends forever," you promised.
"Together till the end."
We did everything with each other.
You were my best friend.
When I was sad, you were by my side.
When I was sacred, you felt my fear.
You were my best support-
If I needed you, you were there.
You were the greatest friend,
You always knew what to say:
You made everything seem better.
As long as we had each other,
Everything would be okay.
But somewhere along the line,
We slowly came apart.
I was here, you were there,
It tore a hole in my heart.
Things were changing,
Our cheerful music reversed its tune.
It was like having salt without pepper,
A sun without its moon.
Suddenly we were miles apart,
Two different people, with nothing the same.
It was as if we hadn't been friends;
Although we knew deep in our hearts
Neither one of us was to blame.
You had made many new friends
And luckily, so had I
But that didn't change the hurt-
The loss of our friendship made me cry.
As we grow older, things must change
But they don't always have to end.
Even though it's different, now,
You will always be my friend.
By Phyllis Lin
We may have gone different ways for quite a while, but without 6.7'08, times will not be the same. For the better or worse, I don't know. There were good times and bad times. But 6.7'08, we'll still be the 39 people with a few leaky markers forever. :P LOL. Enjoy life!! :D



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • Hi!! I haven't posted in a long time huh? Thanks 1...
  • Dear Freedom,I dedicate this song 'My Love' to you...
  • Hi people. i'm stressing here. well not really. ra...
  • yo ppl!! i'm using apple laptop for the first time...
  • Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I ...
  • Went to camp. Awesome. Sleep in air-coned hall. ya...
  • Hi people... Happy New Year!! I miss 2008 already....
  • BORED BORED BORED. nothing to do. BORED BORED BORE...
  • hi...i'm really bored so i'm posting again...wanna...
  • Sup? aiya...bored today, donnno what to do, but i ...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive