<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:27 PM

Wow...today wasn't my lucky day...why?

1. couldn't get out of the seat cos my bag was too fat. so the aunty had to stand up for me to get through.

2. chased for 21 then 358 came.

3. forgot to press the bell so the bus driver did not open the door and i totally embarrassed myself there standing like a complete utter fool.

Anyway...was actually here cos i wanted to talk about sechs kies and eun jiwon (kid jiwon/elementry eun). sechs kies was good. pity they broke up. i listened to 'thanks', it was really nice. um...listened to 'dangerous' too by jiwon, and it was nice. but i love 'adios' by him more. sadly, the com listened and decided to say adios to me twice when i was listening to the song...=,= 'why baby why, why baby why. just say goodbye' lol. =,=

as you can see by now, i am most certainly addicted to 1 night 2 days. 10 weeks we were separated... :'( and after 1 week, another 10 more intense weeks to come. so TRAGIC... never mind. good to have a one month laugh...hai...feel like spamming. well...i'll put up 'adios' hope u all like it. specially joy. cya~



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • helloo... this is very weird... well i have dance ...
  • I'm back!! here's a question. answer if you can. i...
  • Hi!! I haven't posted in a long time huh? Thanks 1...
  • Dear Freedom,I dedicate this song 'My Love' to you...
  • Hi people. i'm stressing here. well not really. ra...
  • yo ppl!! i'm using apple laptop for the first time...
  • Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I ...
  • Went to camp. Awesome. Sleep in air-coned hall. ya...
  • Hi people... Happy New Year!! I miss 2008 already....
  • BORED BORED BORED. nothing to do. BORED BORED BORE...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive