<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9154545850805135112?origin\x3dhttp://1dot59pm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:30 PM

Yoz!! (Learnt from Wubin lol) i haven't written in a long long long long long time huh? how long was it? i forgot. =,= anyway school life is really routinery...nothing special :( everyday come home do homework, maybe watch some TV or COMPUTER, then go to sleep. ya my parents say 1N2D is bad for me, but it's like the only place where i TOTALLY FORGET about being an rgs girl, homework and the tons of other things that an rgs girl has to do. man, can't i be in tkgs like blooey... ): f.y.i the thing i HATE MOST about being an rgs girl is the RUSH HOUR. the FAT bag makes you embarrassed 'cos you keep banging into people. hai...

anyway, turn to a better thing to say. anybody read, or watch Hana Yori Dango, 花より男子, Boys Over Flowers? It's AWSOME!! man i like Jihu the most haha. he so cool. love his hairstyle!! (: if i were a boy i may do that too :P. haha, i think all of them are really great actors (and actresses). haha. (: smiling all over. later will get to watch woohoo!! you know i don't know why everybody sides Junpyo... i like to see Jandi and Jihu. (:

ok so cya~~



*Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*Archives
  • no mood here. listen. i had a dream. june holidays...
  • Hihi...mainly here to ask if anybody knows what is...
  • Wow...today wasn't my lucky day...why?1. couldn't ...
  • helloo... this is very weird... well i have dance ...
  • I'm back!! here's a question. answer if you can. i...
  • Hi!! I haven't posted in a long time huh? Thanks 1...
  • Dear Freedom,I dedicate this song 'My Love' to you...
  • Hi people. i'm stressing here. well not really. ra...
  • yo ppl!! i'm using apple laptop for the first time...
  • Hi people!! I haven't been here for a while eh? I ...



    *Me

    An E.L.F, I love Super Junior
    A V.I.P, I love Big Bang
    A Hottest, I love 2PM, when they were 7=1.

    *Heartbeat



    *Gimme...
  • Super Show 2 tickets
  • Korea trip
  • ...Sungminnie :")
  • and
  • JAEBEOM TO RETURN TO 2PM!!!

    *Cough
    Tag with your big name please!



    All Mine <3
    Sungmin Kyuhyun Leeteuk Heechul Han Geng Yesung Shindong Eunhyuk Donghae CravingMusic Yan Xin Yan Min Yan Min (Music Web) Enzo Zou Kai Joy Ischelle Super Junior Super Junior T (Trot) Super Junior H (Happy) Super Junior M (Mandarin)

    *Credits
    KPOPSARANGHAE
    Designer: HEEMAINE!
    Image host: x
    Image source: x
    Image done in Photoshop CS2
    *Please do not remove, or we'll track you down and skin you alive